do beardies fart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdave

I ask because I was carrying fred for a while on my scholder and felt a bubbly and heard a ffftt sound I thought since it was around his poop shoot he maybe droping one on me so I quickly put him back in his tank , there wasn't any thing on me , so did I witness the dragon fart of was he telling me he had to go?

beardieluv

Sub-Adult Member
haha i loled at the image of you rushing him back into his tank. did he go right after you put him back?

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
Everyone farts....

the_gas_we_pass.jpg

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
:lol: :lol: yep you just felt another fart on your shoulder! :lol: Now you just need some poop on your shoulder and he will own you! :lol: :wink:

lol .... farting is the 'Early Warning' system. When my Beardie is enjoying time out watching t.v with me the smell wafting past gives me time to reach for a kleenex in preparation of 'incoming'.
In the bath, the bubbles give the same warning.

beardieluv

Sub-Adult Member
Haha! I saw that vid a couple of months ago with my nephew (he's 5) he couldn't stop laughing. He thinks bodily gas is just the funniest thing haha. He made me replay the video quite a few times...

bigdave

Original Poster
beardieluv":334cc said:
haha i loled at the image of you rushing him back into his tank. did he go right after you put him back?

Yes about 2min latter , now I know the warning sign for next time

Owner of Max

Hatchling Member
Thinking that bodily gas is funny spans all ages.....it's not just for young children!!! :headbang:

This is coming from a father of three and eight year old boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom