Do beadies like ice cream?? Video included :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbysa

My girlfriend and I was driving to the shop the other day with out little baby in the car with us.

We stopped off to get an ice cream as it was 35c outside... Too hot for me :lol:

Then my girlfriend offered our beardie some ice cream, and he loves it!!!!

What do you guys think? Is it bad for my baby? It was only a little!

Here is the link for the video :D

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Oh my gosh, that was so cute! He almost seemed hypnotized by the ice cream! A little bit now and then won't hurt him. :mrgreen:

abbysa

Original Poster
Thank you for the comments!! I also thought it was the cutest thing ever!!! Hehehe :love5:

Abby x

abbysa

Original Poster
Jasper's Mom":1001d said:
Once Campbell Jane is totally recovered, I am SO giving her a little taste of ice cream. :lol:

I read the full topic about Campbell. Im sure Campbell will get much better and be a nice healthy dragon in your care!!!

Abby x

codwyer

that was so damn cute, dont know about it doing any harm or not, but it looked fantastic!! complete novice here, how long should beardies be out of their warm cages, wasnt sure if it was ok to take them out and obout for too long, would love to take them out and see the world!

peera

Sub-Adult Member
codwyer":9fb6e said:
that was so damn cute, dont know about it doing any harm or not, but it looked fantastic!! complete novice here, how long should beardies be out of their warm cages, wasnt sure if it was ok to take them out and obout for too long, would love to take them out and see the world!

You can keep them out as long as you and they are comfortable, your body heat will keep them warm so make sure if it's below about 75* you wear a jacket and can tuck them under next to your body, and a leash is always a good idea just in case. Gibby is the only one I take out regularly as Miss Priss and Dora are both rather excitable, and as long as he gets to cuddle with me and hide once he's had his fill of attention, he does just fine for hours.

abbysa

Original Poster
I try to take mine out everyday! My baby LOVES the attention, especially driving in the car!!

Abby x

wizbee

Juvie Member
Boga has her own outside cage (see avatar photo). She is in it every day soaking up the sun. Just not direct sun without a place to hide, and not in glass. Natural and the best uvb also! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom