Dnt nw if im ODing my beardie :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey im a new BD owner. I havent got a gd calcium suppliment for him as too mucht snow an my order is nt comin intil after xmas. I have been using nutrabol 100g. I have been giving him with 1 feed day but i dnt nw if it has too much other vitamins an too little calcium. He is eating an everything fine, i just want to nw if its safe to keep using that intil i get the proper cal stuff. Thank you

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
I'm not familiar with that brand. If your unsure, I don't think it would do any harm to go without until after christmas. It's only a few days. A slight deficiency would be a lot easier to fix than an od.

I would just feed foods with a lot of calcium in them and avoid the calcium blockers foods. On the beautiful dragons webpage there's an excellent list of nutritional info for dragons.

Gail

BD.org Addict
He really should only be getting nutrabol 2-3 times a week if a baby. You can OD him on vitamins. Do you have any people calcium tablets? you can crush them up really fine and use a sprinkle daily until you get the right stuff.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Which calcium supplement did you order?
The Nutrabol is very good, but it is a vitamin & calcium mix so you are correct in your thinking that he may be getting too much of vitamins & not enough calcium.
Great that you are going to fix that & give more calcium & less vitamins.
The Nutrabol should only be given 2-3 times per week for babies & 1-2 times a week for adults.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom