DIY T12 to T8

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
EDIT: After reading a link on the Chameleon forums that the administrator that banned me posted, I have decided that this post did in fact violate their copyright agreement and have decided to remove it. While the original poster of the material was ok with me using it here, the site was not. You can still find the information on the chameleon forums at the following link:
http://www.chameleonforums.com/diy-t12-t8-ballast-change-31490/

What really still irks me about this entire situation is that rather than showing me that I was in fact incorrect he decided to just ban me because I disagreed with him. It takes more than an "I am right because I said so" attitude/approach to win a debate with me; especially if I am pretty confident that I am right. So ultimately all he would have had to do, is show me the link he posted on the site, and this entire big fiasco could have been avoided. :roll:

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Twobeardieguy":48457 said:
Oh well this is the better forum anyways! :lol: :wink:

haha I agree wholeheartedly but unfortunately, that forum is very helpful when it comes to chameleons. My chameleon care will be a bigger struggle now for my soon to be new pet.

MNbeardie

Hatchling Member
I would think they would welcome the advertisement of their website. This great information was linked to their sight via URL and full credit given to one of their members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom