DIY Hammock for Thor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceyourface

Hatchling Member
So I stopped by Jo-ann Fabrics the other day and got a really soft material and a pattern material that I really liked. I also grabbed some sticky hooks and metal grommets. And I made Thor a new hammock. I did stuff it a little with soft stuffing but not too much.I don't sew very often in fact I barely know how so I am kinda proud at how well this turned out. I wish I knew how to use a sewing machine this would have taken a lot less time to make.This is just the first step in redoing her tank. Next step is getting slate tiles to replace the repti carpet.
IMG_4801-1.jpg

Bottom
IMG_4802.jpg

Hanging in her tank
IMG_4804-2.jpg

Thor looking very spoiled and sleepy...it was bed time lol
IMG_4805-2.jpg

Kates

I love your signature picture of Thor. I crack up every time I see it.

Very comfy looking hammock too!

brittani299

Extreme Poster
I am going to make one of those I think. I was going to buy one from Petsmart but that looks a lot nicer and comfy :)

Ashleydmj

Hatchling Member
I was at Joanns the other day for a hammock. But didn't know what to get... What material did you buy? Looks great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubhomes1
Top Bottom