Discovery! New Shed- Aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
And its name is.... beard!

I was holding a very miserable Miso who's head shed has just started to come away. She was very pitiful looking so after letting her have a little run around my desk I took her back to her viv. En route I took her to let her Popa give her a goodnight head-rub.
I held Miso level to his face as usual but tonight she catapulted herself into his very bushy beard (lord help me my fingers are twitching on the beard trimmers).
Too my partners shock and my delight Miso started furiously shaking her little face into his beard.
She was like a tiny tazmanian devil! A blurr of head-rubbing and loose shed flying!
I was howling with laughter and my partner started screeching "whad is she doin? holly! holly! omigodwhadisshedoin????"

When my other halfs voice raised to little-girl level I pulled Miso away from him.
She looked as shocked as Mark did. Im not sure what she thought "the bushy itchy-makey-go-away thing" was.

It was possibly the funniest thing Ive ever seen her, and my other half do.
It was over too quickly to get photos.

So there you have it folks.
Dont invest in expensive shed-aid, long baths or toothbrushes.... get yourself a hairy man!
15 seconds in a beard and she got rid of half her head shed :mrgreen:

/chuckles off to bed
Holly

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
HAHA!!!!! that is soooo funny!!!! wow!
I have a REALLY itchy rash that keeps coming back :banghead: :x now its all over my stomach, legs, back and arms and boy i know how a poor beardie must feel! desperate!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Elora":25684 said:
I have a REALLY itchy rash that keeps coming back :banghead: :x now its all over my stomach, legs, back and arms and boy i know how a poor beardie must feel! desperate!

Maybe you also need a hairy man! :shock:

EzzieM

LOL... OMG.
that is a fantastic visual... (Especially since I don't know what your "hairy man" looks like... ) It ended up being a cross between paul Bunyan and the Jolly Green Giant.

I wish izzy did silly things on other people LOL... she just doesn't like anyone else.

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
:laughhard: Hilarious!!

Gizmo has just started a head shed, i bought a baby toothbrush to give her some nice rubbings, at first she ran away, but she must have changed her mind because she cocked her head, thought about it, and came running back for more!

I always feel reaaly sorry for them shedding, it must be soooo uncomfortable! but at least she has a hairy man to help her along!!!

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
I loved that story. If she takes a liking to repeating that little stunt you could submit that to David Letterman's stupid pet tricks. I'd stay up late to watch that! BTW, not just any hairy man will do. Hubby has a hairy chest but no beard, Scorch has not tried rubbing herself on his chest. I think the beard is the key. He loves her, but I don't think enough to grow a beard when it is 100* outside. :roll: guess she'll have to settle for the toothbrush.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
EzzieM":85d48 said:
that is a fantastic visual... (Especially since I don't know what your "hairy man" looks like... ) It ended up being a cross between paul Bunyan and the Jolly Green Giant.

Haha! Here he is with Rube
myboys.jpg

not very green!

gulfbrzdawn":85d48 said:
Elora":85d48 said:

Maybe you also need a hairy man! :shock:

Sorry I dont share! :laughhard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom