Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittanyS

Hatchling Member
I'm supposed to be going away to North Carolina in a couple of days for 4/5 days. I will be staying at my mothers house and we are driving straight through so there won't be any hotel stops. I want to bring Buddah and Hydro with me because I really don't have anyone here I trust enough to take care of them since my boyfriend will be coming with me. I have two ten gallon tanks. I was wondering if this would be big enough for them for 4/5 days. I would have them out alot so they could roam. I would also bring them outside for sunlight since it is pretty warm down there so they wouldn't need UVB. Buddah is 11 inches and Hydro is 13 inches. Do you think the 10 gallons would be okay?

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
it should be ok for a few days. alternatively you could just get some bigger rubbermaid containers. Home depot has some decent size ones for 4 buck each

Freeie

Extreme Poster
GoFast":22958 said:
it should be ok for a few days. alternatively you could just get some bigger rubbermaid containers. Home depot has some decent size ones for 4 buck each
I agree with him :D

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
I also agree. Plastic bins are really cheap, and as long as they are tall enough so your beardies can't get out, you don't need to use a lid. You could dangle the lamps overhead, or put boards accross the rim of the bin and rest the lights on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom