Digital Thermometer question

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilianboy831

Hatchling Member
I wouldnt got with that becuase the metal probe. They have some by zoomed i think, with a 39 inch wire, and theres also some at walmart.

MBrian

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thanks for the reply,I was thinking that too. Good thing i havent opened it yet, thanks again.

Maize

Hatchling Member
OK silly Question and not sure if anyone else has ran into same thing. These thermometers have an In &Out button, which means In for Indoors and Out for Outdoors. Well If I select In the temp is WAY wrong, If I select Out then the temp is right. I placed the probe on the basking spot and it was showing in the high 70's, I switched it to Out and it showed the basking spot as 104. I double checked with a total different digital that did not have the In\Out feature and the temp showed as 109. I was told that they will probably be a little off. But be carefull with the In\Out feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom