Digging like crazy than..... pooping? PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinity040400

Juvie Member
I thought kira was going to lay some eggs (infertile) because she has been acting strange and digging alot. So i got her a lay box which she was digging in for about 4hrs today and then she gave up. Later i found that she pooped finally, she hasnt pooped for a week or 2.

so was she digging because she had to poop or is she still going to lay some eggs?

Please help!

Esther19

BD.org Addict
I'm not sure. The next day or two will probably tell. Hopefully someone with more experience will be along soon.

trinity040400

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I had been about 2 weeks. Her belly still looks big but she has not been scratching for 2 days now. But she is still not eating and laying in the corner trying to sleep about 2hrs before her bed time.

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
If you pm Drache613, one of the moderators on here, her name is Tracie, she will be able to help you out. Good luck,
Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom