Different Morph

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddma

Juvie Member
I have a crimson red, a super citrus, and a leucistic. I have been looking for a different looking beardie than what i already have to add to my collection, i've looked into a silkack, not only are they hard to find but they are extremely expensive. i have looked into a lavendar back, hard to find those too. can anyone tell me of a color morph that i can look into that will throw different colors than what i have. I like the the reds and super reds, but i'm thinking they will be close to what i have ? thanks

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Lo,
Sounds like you have a good looking crew there! Do you have a link to some photos? Id love to ooo and awwww at them ^_^

Well I know whats on my wish/aint never gonna happen list right now. Which is one of Jeff's babies.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=108448

Just look at that girl! Super citrus but with the most gorgeous pastels.
I have a big weak spot for pastel dragons. Maybe you could look into one? Hypo pastels are just to die for.
I believe distictive dragons have some in.

Holly

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
super citrus with pastels --- beautiful ! i have pics of my 3 on photo expressoions topic, under pics of my crimson red and super citrus, but the super citrus is in a full body shed ( when she sheds, i'll take another pic, she's beautiful after shed ) and i also have a pic under pics of my aby leucistic who is pure white in person. i'm going to look into a hypo pastel, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom