Diet %

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picklepies

Hatchling Member
Hi everyone, I was wondering wondering if anyone has any advice on a feeding schedule for y two beardies, as I don't want anyone to get sick from an improper diet lol

Peaches
Peaches turns 2 next month, he's currently brumating, but when awake usually gets

Bugs (every 3 days)
In the form of Dubai roaches, locusts, and calci worms.

Greens (daily)
Rocket, squash, sweet potato (not daily), spring greens, lettuce (not daily), etc.

He always eats the greens but goes mad for the bugs! (Also as my first brumating dragon, how should I go about reintroducing food when he wakes up?)

Jubsie
Jubsie is 1 August 21st, so is 9 months now

Bugs
She gets bugs daily, roaches, locusts, and calci worms. She seems to be going through a growth spurt atm and always wants more, is it ok to give her more then the 10 Min access twice a day?

Greens
She also gets the same greens everyday, and will often finish most the bowl, though not with the excitement Peaches shows.

How should Jubsies diet change? And is Peaches diet okay for an adult? (We aren't sure of Peaches age, or background as he was a rescue that ended up in the pet shop. We know he was born sometime around 2015, and we assume spring time due to general animal behaviour but we could be out by a few months!)

Thanks for reading, I tried to make it easily digestible (pun!)

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Picklepies":j07kk2re said:
Hi everyone, I was wondering wondering if anyone has any advice on a feeding schedule for y two beardies, as I don't want anyone to get sick from an improper diet lol

Peaches
Peaches turns 2 next month, he's currently brumating, but when awake usually gets

Bugs (every 3 days)
In the form of Dubai roaches, locusts, and calci worms.

Greens (daily)
Rocket, squash, sweet potato (not daily), spring greens, lettuce (not daily), etc.

He always eats the greens but goes mad for the bugs! (Also as my first brumating dragon, how should I go about reintroducing food when he wakes up?)

Jubsie
Jubsie is 1 August 21st, so is 9 months now

Bugs
She gets bugs daily, roaches, locusts, and calci worms. She seems to be going through a growth spurt atm and always wants more, is it ok to give her more then the 10 Min access twice a day?
>>>> I'd give 2 meals of insects daily for Jubsie for another 3 months.

Greens
She also gets the same greens everyday, and will often finish most the bowl, though not with the excitement Peaches shows.

How should Jubsies diet change? And is Peaches diet okay for an adult? (We aren't sure of Peaches age, or background as he was a rescue that ended up in the pet shop. We know he was born sometime around 2015, and we assume spring time due to general animal behaviour but we could be out by a few months!)

Thanks for reading, I tried to make it easily digestible (pun!)

Picklepies

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Okay thank you :) would I then cut it back to 1 meal from then,reducing till she turns 2? (Still can't believe she's almost 1!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuexedulichthailan
Top Bottom