Diarrhea - what should I do?

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
1691773543415.jpeg

Leo’s diarrhea is back, he’d had some in the past but his fecal came back clean of parasites and no further change was made to his diet. Now, without warning it is back and I don’t know why. He seems physically fine… What could this be?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
View attachment 82866
Leo’s diarrhea is back, he’d had some in the past but his fecal came back clean of parasites and no further change was made to his diet. Now, without warning it is back and I don’t know why. He seems physically fine… What could this be?
Surface basking temps please? How are you taking them?

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo
View attachment 82866

1691773825895.jpeg

1691773846741.jpeg

Here are some pictures of him, he is an otherwise healthy 6 month old male. He is 18” and 253 grams. His fat pads are full as is the base of his tail, he doesn’t appear dehydrated or malnourished.

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo
Surface basking temps please? How are you taking them?
Basking surface temps are 97-113f, he has separate levels so he can choose if he wants to bask in higher temps or lower temps. They are measured with a temp gun.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Basking surface temps are 97-113f, he has separate levels so he can choose if he wants to bask in higher temps or lower temps. They are measured with a temp gun.
Ok guns can be off please get 2 digital probe thermometers one for surface basking temps and one for cool side of the tank- they are the most accurate

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo
I also have probe thermometers on each side, I forgot to mention that. Though, they are only used to measure ambient temps and humidity as opposed to surface temperatures. The humidity reads 36-49% and the temps read 97f and 78f.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
I also have probe thermometers on each side, I forgot to mention that. Though, they are only used to measure ambient temps and humidity as opposed to surface temperatures. The humidity reads 36-49% and the temps read 97f and 78f.
w/ the probe? humidity is good if that is w a digital probe hygrometer

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom