Dewey... I Miss My Boy!! :*(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles4Life

Sub-Adult Member
yes and that's gross and my sister has ball pythons so my dad got a allot of mice and so we have pinkies and we got a years worth of them.

wilddragons16

Hatchling Member
17. Winter is hard, cause i mow in the summer, and there isn't much grass in the winter to mow. :wink: P.S i love the name pedro. :lol:

Reptiles4Life

Sub-Adult Member
yes and thanks so much the name is from my fave movie napoleon dynamite that's where my other beardie napoleon is named from too. :) and i think you had a typo your thing says your 37 and i am 10 and a girl i had no idea are age difference. :D

wilddragons16

Hatchling Member
Do I sound 37? :oops: :study: Nerdy... Oh My gosh this is so awkward... I just found out you could make a profile today. I friended you because you are one of the only people who is younger on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrissyTina7
Top Bottom