Determination. Take Two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Ruben loves his hide at the moment. Given the choice he would lay in it all day. So at the moment I have to block it off during the day.
Ive tried locking it with cloth, plugging it with towels, and stacking rice-rocks infront of it.
He defeats every. single. one...... UNTIL NOW!

This is the story of one lizards determination to go to bed early.

Mission log

The planning stages.
need to move dis white fing to get into the comfy wivout mah human seeing
DSC00220.jpg

Attempt 1:

Sideways digging.
DSC00218.jpg

Attempt failed - No room to manoover.

Attempt 2:

Arial assault.
DSC00214.jpg

Important note: Must freeze whenever human looks at you. If she catches you digging she will ruuuuuuin it. Wide-eyed innocent look should be used to throw dem off ur tail.
DSC00216.jpg

You hav to push yourself to achieve the misshon.
Lack of legs is no excuse not to conquer the evul hide forcefield.
DSC00217.jpg

Attempt failed - kept sliding down over the white forcefield onto ground.
DSC00230.jpg

Attempt 3:

Steep approach.
DSC00226.jpg

Attempt failed - Managed to climb up the nasty rocks three or four times but couldnt move when up der. Human had to remove me as shufflin my booty backwards was not working. Undignified. Needs work.

Attempt 4:
Ferocious side digging.

Attempt failed - Got past evul white rock but white forcefield remained impenetrable.
DSC00210.jpg

Human laughed until freeing me.
DSC00211.jpg

Thoughts for next time
Discover what lies behind white forcefields powah.
Aquire small ladder.
Make use of small annoying lizard. Either as a booster or to divert humans attention whilst I use heavy machinary.
Possibly trick male human into co-operation.

Dis war is not over!

Rachella

Juvie Member
I've been following your Ruben and Miso thread and I just absolutely love Ruben. xD These pics explain why! Ha-ha! Poor Ruben will need an entire arsenal to take back his hidey spot. :p

Vadim

So cute! My Gary appears to just sleep in different places every night. As I go to sleep, he keeps me awake for about half an hour while trying to find a good sleeping spot in the dark :p

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Hi Ruben. Dis is Campbell. I has a hidey spot too, but I dont uses it. I like to sit unner my lite and get all toasty. But I knows you can get into yer hidey spot if you keeps tryin. I bleeve in you! I will look fer moar pikshers later. Luv, Cam. :love10:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, Ruben sure was determined to get into his hidey spot. He's probably cursing you out right now for laughing at him and taking pics instead of helping.
You better use a different tactic tomorrow because he looked like he was very close to cracking the mystery.

So cute!

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hehe thanks guys.
Rube is just so stubborn.
He appears to be using psychological warfare today. He's refusing his salad and bugs!

Tonights the night I visit family so he knows he'll get his way as soon as Im gone.
My other half is Rubens puppet. Bloody men!

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
Thanks for taking pics and making a great story of determined dragon. I absolutely loved it. Made my day, what a great beardie, he definitely is close to solving the problem. Those guys can crack you up so much I never imagined. My little one made me laugh this morning, what a great start of a day. I'm just working on making a post, but it wont be this awesome. Thanks again for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom