Deformed baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardoman

Yes! Then you would know how many people are interested based on the followers/friends. It's kinda hard to track traffic to this page...

I shared with at least 1000 and everyone loves a survivor so it wouldn't take long I'd think!

Neesieb

Original Poster
That is very exciting! I think a lot of people could benefit from this story. He truly is a little fighter with all odds against him. All it takes is one person to care and amazing things can happen! I'm so glad to be given this opportunity!

Neesieb

Original Poster
I'm starting the facebook page! It's fb.me/Allithealligator

It's going to be a work in progress!

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Carl
Love the FB page! Of course I had to say hi lol! Alli is looking so good!

Neesieb

Original Poster
I'm so glad you did! I'm glad beardoman gave me the idea.... it opens up a whole new platform!

Neesieb

Original Poster
For anyone who doesn't have facebook I thought I would share an update. Alli is 2 months old today and is doing great! He's up to 5 grams and is going through his first big shed. I still hand feed him since he hasn't quite figured out looking down to eat. He is happy and healthy!

91080-160510857.jpg

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Neesieb":1iurptvb said:
I'm starting the facebook page! It's fb.me/Allithealligator

It's going to be a work in progress!

I don't use / haven't been on FB for years, but I took a look .... and love your little blog there and will be following it (though not posting there as I've long since stopped using FB and can't even remember my password to my old page ---- was getting too many friend requests from total stangers and scored a few trolls too so I quit FB , I only really joined to stay in touch with my son when he was living and working about 2,000 km away in far north coastal Queensland).

I can't recall, is he blind ? or does he have at least one good eye ?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am wondering how your little baby was doing, is he still active & trying to eat?
It is amazing he is still with you.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom