Dear Jaba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Sweet Girl,

This is your Momma. I am writing you this letter in the hopes that it will reach you in heaven. I wanted to tell you how proud of you I was the day you left me. You fought with all of your might to stay with me and you waited until I was home to hold you so we could say goodbye. I know it must have been scary for you girl because it was scary for me too but we did it together. I am sad that you left me that day but so glad that you are no longer in pain. I hope that you are running free and happy now with all of the new friends I know were waiting for you over the rainbow bridge.

I was so lucky to have you in my life. You made it so much better. I got to wake up every morning and see your sweet face waiting to greet me for the day and I got to see you every night right before I shut my eyes. You were and always will be a best friend to me and for that I thank god everyday. While my heart is broken at the moment because you cant be with me I know you left me for a reason, God must have needed another angel there and who could be better then you?

I hope you like the garden I made for you and I promise I will still being saying good morning and goodnight to you everyday. I made sure you have everything you need there too so I hope every now and again you stop by for a visit. I will know it is you when the rainbows cross the flowers or a butterfly flutters by but until then I will keep your memory in my heart until the day we meet again across that rainbow bridge.

Although my soul is wounded, for you I have this wish that you forever pain free will be and that you please remember me.

Love and Kisses
Your Momma
R.I.P my sweet baby
Picture002.jpg

They say memories are golden
well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories,
I only wanted you.

A million times I needed you,
a million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you
you never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place
no one could ever fill.

If tears could build a stairway
and heartache make a lane,
I'd walk the path to heaven
and bring you back again.

Our family chain is broken,
and nothing seems the same.
But as God calls us one by one,
the chain will link again
032-1.jpg

rainbow_bridge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom