Darkish grey Poop?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo17

Hatchling Member
well gizmo just pooped and it was a small white thing then a bigger darkish grey one followed by a smaller darkish grey one what does this mean?!?!

gizmo17

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
TASTIGER":1lqf82jy said:
pictures would help
i threw it out!! :( im sorry :( but my dog tried to eat it! o_O

umm if i had to discribe the color its along the lines of this shade

gizmo17

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
TASTIGER":1cf39yce said:
did he eat something grey?
no he eats silkworms 3 times a week a salad every day his lights are a basking bulb and a reptisun for uvb his substrate is paper towel i can't see any of those things being the cause

gizmo17

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
jeritta":3g3cl4er said:
sometimes the big greyish silkworms will cause that.
oh really? well i hope thats what it is! ill see what happens if i stop feeding him silkies for a little bit

gizmo17

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
okay! well ill see what happens when i take him off for a little bit if the color changes!

thanks so much for the quick responses!!!

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
I have had 2 different color silkies. one was a lighter color and one was a dark grey color with black stipes.

I quit feeding silkies though when we had a batch that had some kind of bacteria/fungus that made the whole shipment go bad and made Gobi and Ash sick. Both were Vomiting. I haven't fed silkies since nothing wrong with feeding them for anyone I am just personally scared of them now and prefer hornworms. But we have also started with dubia so we use dubia and horns.

gizmo17

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
jeritta":310yrvcw said:
I have had 2 different color silkies. one was a lighter color and one was a dark grey color with black stipes.

I quit feeding silkies though when we had a batch that had some kind of bacteria/fungus that made the whole shipment go bad and made Gobi and Ash sick. Both were Vomiting. I haven't fed silkies since nothing wrong with feeding them for anyone I am just personally scared of them now and prefer hornworms. But we have also started with dubia so we use dubia and horns.
wow thats scary!! :( sadly i can't get roaches here in canada and hornworms JUST became legal FINALLY!!!!! but only store i know has them $2 a pop! =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom