Dark Colouring Under Tail

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
Hi all, me again :oops: Could anybody tell me why my beardies tail is dark underneath. I have scrubbed it very gently with a baby toothbrush and given my beardie a bath everyday for a week and it doesn't seem to be getting cleaner (if it IS dirt of course). Would it be because she (just worked out its a girl not a boy) is getting ready to shed and is slightly uncomfortable? She hasn't pooped today but did yesterday and it looked healthy so I am pretty sure she isnt constipated.

Thanks all once again :)

023.jpg

Livey

Extreme Poster
Which bit are you actually on about?
The vent?
Oh and to answer previous post, Looks female but i don't no how old she is....

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
You can't quite tell from the pic but everyones dragons seem to have really white tummys and tails and mine isnt as white. Has shades of black under there. I am not too concerned, but it does niggle me a bit. Lol I have decied he is a she :roll: Gotta think of another name now.

Livey

Extreme Poster
:dontknow:
Looks normal to me? Might just be a bit stressed...
Probably because your pulling on her tail lol
You need to support her more next time.. Hand under the belly or something :)

Livey

Extreme Poster
how often do you bath her? the vents are very sensitive so i wouldn't rub it too much..
A couple of baths might help :)

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I bath her every day atm, just to encourage her to poop, it doesn't always work though. Should I bath her less often do you think? I don't always clean her, just let her chill :)

Livey

Extreme Poster
Tbh, i canrt see much wrong with it,
Might just be stress marks, Or its probably natural...:)

DoubleJ

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yeah, i dont think I will worry too much about it. Thanks for the reassurance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom