Daisy and Cosmos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some pictures I took of my beardies and my other pets. My bird photobombed some of them :p

Daisy after eating some dinner

Herbie chillin in the tank

My conure photo bombing

Cosmos secretly eats greens when no one looks

My conure wanted her picture taken

Halien

Aw! What cuties!! Your beardies don't freak out with a cat nearby? My Swampy hates when there are bigger fluffier animals in his business.

Also, I love your GCC. I've got one myself. ;)

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Most of pets are about the same age. So daisy is a little over one and Herbie my white cat is a little over one as well. I let my cats be around the beardies for a while and if they tried pawing them I moved them apart. It is funny now. Herbie will actually open the doors to the Daisys cage and let himself inside the tank. Yesterday daisy was sleeping on top on Herbie :). I don't let my cats near my gcc though. They will hurt her. They think it is fun when she is flying because I free fly her so she is fully flighted. But my cats are deathly scared of my amazon. They think he is scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom