Cute Uromastx Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I suppose. Personally, Calcifer has never been on her back, but in the video you can see that Uro breathing, although it looks a bit heavy.

-Brandon

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
claudiusx":u5rv0qvf said:
I suppose. Personally, Calcifer has never been on her back, but in the video you can see that Uro breathing, although it looks a bit heavy.

-Brandon

I have seen many videos of Uro's similar to this one, you can hold a Uro on their back and gently run their stomach, they will fall asleep. I have even almost had Gaulam asleep once or twice.

If it was bothering that Uro, it would struggle and flip over. :wink:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Unless they are so stuborn they think "I am going to stay on my back and learn to breath even if it kills me!" LOL :shock:

-Brandon

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
claudiusx":9u89e20c said:
Unless they are so stuborn they think "I am going to stay on my back and learn to breath even if it kills me!" LOL :shock:

-Brandon

LOL.. if I remember right I read somewhere that it actually relaxes them. Not sure how you would know this though :?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Yeah, its most likely one of those educated guesses that gets passed on for awhile and is believed to be true over time :p

I tell you what, If I put Calcifer on her back right now, she would be anything but relaxed lol.

-Brandon

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
claudiusx":3crtlht1 said:
Yeah, its most likely one of those educated guesses that gets passed on for awhile and is believed to be true over time :p

I tell you what, If I put Calcifer on her back right now, she would be anything but relaxed lol.

-Brandon

Lets go try.. JK :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom