cut foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
I peeked in Jango's viv today to talk to him and seen left hind foot..on the bottom of it is bloody.. I've looked at it and can't see where it's bleeding from.. it looked like dried blood.. I don't work so I have no money of my own and I doubt hubby will let me take him to the vet.. is there anything I can do.. put on it to make sure it don't get infected??? He may have done it sometime yesterday?? He was blackbearding me alot yesterday and he never blackbeards me so that's why I'm guessing yesterday.. but I didn't see the blood yesterday.

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
the more I look at it I think it's just stained from his food.. his other foot has stuff on it to.. but is also greenish color.. Jango loves to sit in his food dish and I put those red Bearded Dragon pellets in with his greens and spritz water on it after I make it so they get moist.

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Bobbijo2u":24uzlr7z said:
Possibly you could give your dragon a bath so that you can be sure he/she is not injured?

I did give him a bath and it came off.. that's why I think it was just his dragon food.. he had walked through it earlier and he doesn't seem like he's uncomfortable or in any pain

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
Poor you!! I bet you were worried sick...these little critters can worry us terribly!!
Glad he is ok!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasiacolson
Top Bottom