Curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrettxx

Hey guys,
there is a Reptile Expo down in Mississauga on the 22nd.. & I was told there is going to be some SWEET bearded dragons there, like.. red ones and stuff..
Would anyone know what the prices on these guys would be? Roughly.. Ive never been but I would REALLY like to get a red dragon haha, I want to put it in the same encloser with my normal bearded dragon so they are both.. not lonely lol.
Thanks guys

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
there are a lot of dominance issues. You can find different posts on here that talk about how one day one of the bd's just bit another.. which can cause tissue lost and eventually loss of a limb. not to mention the vet bills. Also, the age differencemight cause even more of a dominating presence for your older bd. And if you're unsure of the sex, they could mate and then you'd have 15 hatchlings on your hand unexpectantly. There are also a few others who say that their bd's have lived together without any problems, but in my opinion, the risk isn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom