Cuddles the Bearded Dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I'm not really a new member, but I have been really inactive and never really formally introduced myself or my little guy, so I want to do that now! I got my first beardie at the beginning of last summer and have totally fallen in love with him! I wanted a bearded dragon for years, but was so worried about getting my first reptile, I wouldn't get one before I did a lot of research to try to prepare myself a little better. I'm glad I finally got him though, he is the best pet! I look forward to having more beardies in the future as well. For now though, I'm totally content with my little guy, Cuddles. He is probably the most amusing pet I've ever had, and he's so much fun. I was surprised at how much personality a reptile can have, but boy does mine sure have some attitude! He is certainly a spunky little fellow which is nice, considering how sick he was when I first brought him home. Some of you may remember my posts a while back asking for help to nurse him through and I will be forever grateful for all the awesome support and advice I received from members of this community! Your answers along with my actions helped him through a really rough first months of life, and now he is a very active, feist, (and of course HUNGRY), little beardie! I will try to upload some pictures of him in the next few days, so that all can see how cute he is :D .

CuddlesMom

Original Poster
As promised here is a picture of Cuddles. He is still pretty small, probably due to how sick he was, but he continues to eat me out of house and home, and is still growing. This is him climbing all over his log. He gets attached to things I put in his viv, so even though he's getting too big for this thing, he insists I keep it in there. Hopefully I can swap it out soon for something a little bigger without him getting too mad. He still has a little tiny tree from when he was a baby though, and he will snap at you and puff out if you even try to move it while he's in the tank! I have to take him out to move it for cleaning! Too funny!

DSCF1119.jpg

CuddlesMom

Original Poster
Ugh, I know! He gets himself into the funniest positions sometimes! He makes me nervous occasionally, because he looks uncomfortable, so I'll go to move him or something, and he'll give me that bearded dragon stink eye, like "Aw mom, why are you moving me?!", and then he will proceed to go right back to how he was, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom