Cuddle Monster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little boy Gary is a crazy cuddler!

If he's sleepy and out of his tank, he will go straight to me, climb up my chest and go to my neck, and nuzzle me! I've caught it on video so many times, I wish I could upload it here.

84170-1828941112.jpg

And if he's in a situation where someone he doesn't recognize gets near him while I'm holding him, he will try to get closer to my chest and lay his head down on me like I'm his protector!

I can't handle these feels, it's like he's my son I'm so obsessed with him! I had no idea that getting a reptile would make me feel this way. I had no idea he would be as outgoing and loving as he has come to be. Having Gary has changed my life and getting him was the best decision I ever made!

84170-5115353866.jpg
(all dark because we were sitting outside and he gets spooked)

Are any of your babies this cuddly?? Seriously it's like all he wants is to snuggle with me all the time!

Love,

Gary and his hooman Amber :love5:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Gary is adorable. :love5: Isn't it amazing how cuddly and affectionate they can be? He completely trusts you and they are just like babies.

Love his neat back pattern, seems very unique.

Enjoy all the time you spend together and thanks for sharing. :p

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's crazy how cuddly some of them can get. It was a surprise to me too. They have definitely changed my life (for the better!) as well =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom