Crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
I have a few adults in my bin and they wont stop singing...its annoying, nice, and funny all at once until i realize they are trying to mate.....yup they are in there going at it and my beardie fusses if i go and shut them up while hes sleeping....yup i was cleaning the bin and fixing the lid for better ventalation, as soon as i scared them all silent he opens his little eye and looks over towards the bug room......Yup Draconis cant sleep WITHOUT the crickets making a ruckus. Thank god my husband is a heavy sleeper cause the bug room is next to our wall.....Which has an old window from before the add on still in it!! :D anyone elses feeders make noises at all hours of the night?

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Rampagingraptor":1ebo4gwe said:
Not for me. Dubias ftw!
Never had crickets that were loud, but then again, I never really had adult crickets.
Oh yeah, rub it in why dont ya!! LOL just kidding you can keep them but the stupid Florida law makers made it illegal for me to keep more than crickets and supers....I cant even keep locusts....at least these crickets arent as loud as the black ones we have here in fl in the wild!!

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Rampagingraptor":15kwrme1 said:
Not for me. Dubias ftw!
Never had crickets that were loud, but then again, I never really had adult crickets.
btw is that a visual c++ book your beardy is on?

Rampagingraptor

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah, I know what crickets your talking about. Hate when those things used to get into my parents basement. >_<
Not my picture, but I have used c++ before. Haven't done it in a few years, however.

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Rampagingraptor":2szd1ssr said:
Yeah, I know what crickets your talking about. Hate when those things used to get into my parents basement. >_<
Not my picture, but I have used c++ before. Haven't done it in a few years, however.
the browns arent as loud....and i havent used c++ but remember my brother having a few copies when we were growing up!! :D
AANNNDDD Draconis is asking for a third worm....i am not digging in the bin for another white one, so hes kinda mad at me!! I still hate that they banned all the good feeders from being kept in fl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom