Crickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so today my bearded dragons got to eat crickets I just bought them today so idk if they make noises at night. I know normal one do, but I just don't wanna hear them chirping in the middle of the night. If they do is there a way for them to stop? Thanks :)

I have crickets in my broom right now and they won't shut up! I hate the things but my little guy loves em. I have found which is wrong but I don't care cause they get ate anyways is to shake the container they are in and it will give you a couple minutes of silence but then right back to chirping. Ughh when you find an answer on how to shut them up please let me know lol

AmberC

Hatchling Member
that is exactly why I buy medium instead of large crickets. I can't stand the noise! Costs a bit more but it's worth it to me, I always end up freezing or 'releasing' noisy ones I just can't handle them!

Lindz0518

Gray-bearded Member
I tried breeding crickets so I wouldn't have to buy them so often. It lasted about a week and I quit, I couldn't take the noise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom