Crickets in Southern California

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having trouble finding pin-sized to 1/4 in crickets in my immediate area.
Are there any breeders/farms in Socal where I could get about 1000 crickets that size?
I live in the San Fernando Valley, the petsmarts/petcos/reptile stores have been far from impressive when it comes to small crickets =(

Also, how long will it take for the crickets to grow bigger than about 1/4? I have a 1.5 month of beardie, and I don't want him to get impacted...

I know there are some places online to get them, I just thought that this might be worth a shot to ask :)

Also, if anyone within Los Angeles would like to go halfsies on a bulk order of little crickets that would be awesome!
(again, worth a shot)

Thank you!

INCA

Hatchling Member
try lllreptile. they have great prices. were you able to go to the show today?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
http://www.mulberryfarms.com/cricket.htm They have a sale on pinheads right now too. They are located in SoCal. :wink: You might try contacting them to see if they would let you pick your order up......that would save you the S&H. Then you could just pick up a smaller quantity. :) Just a thought. :wink:
Just make sure never to feed your beardie any that are larger than the space between your beardies eyes.

Good Luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom