Crickets getting way to expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xConMan97

I spend 32$ for 1,000 crickets every 2 weeks.my bearded dragon is 9 inches long and probably eats 50 half inch crickets a day. 150 if I buy the super tiny crickets. Im gonna run out of money if I spend that much every week/ 2 weeks. Is there an alternative other than crickets. Its making me go broke.

Splice the genes from a hydra and a cricket together and constantly cut off the hydrickit's heads until it regrows. Feed cut off head to dragon, problem solved. Or start a colony of something, I like dubia.

Lanaia

Oh I can make you feel better! I'm a new owner and didn't even realize how much has to be preps bed for a beardie. I ordered some crickets from Amazon but until they come I need to shop every 2 days locally - I payed $60 for 400 crickets!!!!!!! Total rip off but then again I'm in nyc :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom