Crazy Gizmo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for those that dont know, Gizmo (my 3yr old female) hasnt been too well. We think she did a bit of damage to her leg from running around like a loon in her cage while we were at work, i mean seriously pacing, scratching, jumping, flying. Even when we get her out shes tearing the house up, climbing the sofa, stairs, me and anything else! I think she may have some eggs/follicles but isnt ready to lay quite yet (lay box is on hand though!) So anyway shes still not eating but shes being as cute as a button, ive never seen her this white and hyper before! it breaks my heart when i have to put her back to go to work. Her face is like 'why mommy i wanna come out' and a little pathetic lost dog look on her face! (yes im truly whipped!)

In the UK the weather was brilliant (for us, 28c but felt hotter with no wind!) so she spent ALOT of time in the garden for the first time ( i live in the city where gardens are a commodity!) and i snapped a whole heap of pics! here are a few i thought id share.....

stuff195.jpg

stuff192.jpg

stuff184.jpg

003.jpg

babyelvissocute

Sub-Adult Member
Aw, cute pics :D It was almost 90 here in MA, and I got dismissed from school early because I had to babysit my brother (this is when little siblings come in handy) So me and Elvis spent the day outside too.
But crazy Gizmo haha. She will someday learn that she cant fly :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom