crashing early: lights on or off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
It's been a rainy day here, and now my dragons are pooped out on me early. It's not common for them when the weather is gloomy. The basking light doesn't go out for another hour. What does everyone here do, keep the lights consistent, or turn them off and let them crash out?

mike120

Hatchling Member
I've always thought it's best to keep it consistent for them. My dragon usually gets sleepy about half an hour before her lights go off at 10pm so i take her out and let her fall asleep on me

LadyLeece

For the record I am a newbie,

but my BD tucks himself into the back of his cage and hides his face behind the decorative folliage so when I seen this I turn off his light.
And this way when the lights are off my other critters leave him alone and find something else to do, when the light is on they all lizard stare. Suprisingly even my Bunny just watches him in his cage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom