Craigslist beardie needs rescue in Tacoma, WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floof

Juvie Member
Came across this poor girl while browsing today and wanted to cry! I don't have the money to take on her vet bills, but hopefully someone here does!!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/for/2864071714.html

"2yr old Bearded Dragon with tank, heated rock, ceramic emitter - $80 (near Tacoma Mall)
Date: 2012-02-21, 6:19PM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

She needs a new home, she has never been bred. We bough her a couple years ago from the B&I. She comes with what you see, there is a tear in the wire mesh roof (thanks to the cat). She is pretty tame and likes to chase crickets and meal worms.
Michael
[phone # removed for privacy]

Female"

5L45H15M33G93L93N8c2l481151541ae51362.jpg

(There are close-up pics of the poor girl in the ad..)

Floof

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I have good news! On my roommate's recommendation, I decided to send an email politely informing the owner of her condition, and recommending him to the local herp society's rescue program. He emailed back and seems genuinely concerned. He says he's sent an email out to the herp society, and I offered some tips on improving her quality of life in the meantime.

She still direly needs a rescue, and I get the impression that the asking price would be flexible to someone prepared to take on the heartache and vet bills.

I have my fingers crossed for this baby girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom