Couldn't take anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearmetal

Hi All,

I spent some time on youtube.com tonight and couldn't believe what I was seeing! One poor dragon had a broken right hand and was literally convulsing in pain. Another person was trying to give care instructions while they had a juvie in a partitioned cage that I wouldn't feel good putting my crickets in! I couldn't take it anymore so I ran back to this site to recover.

The posts I have read here really have shown that there is true concern and care for BDs here and it is wonderful and refreshing. Thanks everyone for this great forum!

-Bear

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
I just dont look anymore! Its like tring to push the tide back! Its a shame pet shops condone, and even promote these type of situations!

mike120

Hatchling Member
I'm constantly looking online for beardie videos and upload a few myself but i do hate it when you come across someone that clearly has no idea what they are doing or are being down right cruel.

Best thing to do is flag the video as animal cruelty then at least it might get taken down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom