Cotton-mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
Spot at a cotton ball! Well, not the whole thing... I was bathing her today and when she was done I put her on the counter so that I could brush my teeth and get ready for the day. I looked down at her and she had fuzzy white stuff on her mouth. I pulled some of it out before she actually ingested it. I don't think it was much, but do you think she'll neeed help passing it? I'm going to get some baby food in case... she's worse than a dog.. she'll eat everything in sight!!

bayoupig5

Sub-Adult Member
ErinMeetsMachine":ca51e said:
Spot at a cotton ball! Well, not the whole thing... I was bathing her today and when she was done I put her on the counter so that I could brush my teeth and get ready for the day. I looked down at her and she had fuzzy white stuff on her mouth. I pulled some of it out before she actually ingested it. I don't think it was much, but do you think she'll neeed help passing it? I'm going to get some baby food in case... she's worse than a dog.. she'll eat everything in sight!!

Very nice, a cotton ball :shock: !!! How could that even been appealing or smell good :? . I just wish my little guy would eat, period. I am sure Spot will pass it ok. Good Luck!

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
She's a licker... I'm pretty sure that's how it started. It was a near-by and new.. so why not lick it.. and then it probably stuck and then entered along with the tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom