Corners

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqua9915

Whenever i have my beardie out he always crawls into a corner and shoves himself in as far as he can. Is this normal? He likes to get into the smallest place possible, and right now he's in my sleeve, i'm a bit worried, can anyone shed some light?

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
I think until they get use to it, they like to have all their sides protected so they can see what's coming at them.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
You have just discovered a very "normal" behavior. My beardie has been doing that since day one. Of course she's a little too big for sleeves now,but if you have an opening in your shirt anywhere she'll settle for that. The "CORNERS". What would bd's do without corners to get into. If you have a corner they will find it. They don't care if there's electrical cord's or toys in the way they will manage to find a way into that corner. I think there's a sense of security about it. God knows you don't want to be out in the open, that's where the PREDATORS are.

Lsorrent

Juvie Member
Dante and Randal always find corners, crevices, whatever they can to hide under. They especially love crawling under the baseboard heating since it's nice and warm.

aqua9915

Original Poster
Thanks so much! such a relief, i was worried about him 4 a while. he just loves 2 smush himself in little spots :D

Staz

My Jade does the same, usually he is telling me it's sleepy time!! lol I will bring him out to play and after a little bit of exercise he goes and finds a spot to snooze. No need to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom