Constipation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Hello everyone I hope everyone is fine during this pandemic.
Yeti has been constipated I did the prune juice with olive oil about four days apart it seems she still constipated. She’ll have days where she would eat a lot and then she would not. She is very active and she has no lumps and I don’t feel anything hard. She’s not really getting her 12 hour cycle because the sun comes up before her light so I fix that. I can’t really tell what is going on. She doesn’t look sick. I think maybe she’s bored of her food so I’m going to see if I can switch it up a bit. But it’s challenging due to the pandemic. Her lights are all right.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
If everything is good she will go when she needs to--- they can go for weeks sometimes months of not pooping-- as long as basking temps are correct and a good UVB NO coils and placement is correct you should be good
Karrie

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Really?! Omg thank you I was stressing out . She used to poop every day when she was little then as she got older she pooped every other day and then I haven’t seen her poop. I truly appreciate you , I was sooo worried

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
You dont have her on any loose substrate like sand etc do you? That could cause impaction --- and you havent seen her straining to go correct??
Karrie

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
KarrieRee":1pa9x0zy said:
You dont have her on any loose substrate like sand etc do you? That could cause impaction --- and you havent seen her straining to go correct??
Karrie

No to both but she only went when I gave her the prune mix with olive . She has no lumps and I definitely don’t have no loose substrate. Oh and she does not walk weird from all the signs they told me to look at online.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Ok well just be patient she will go -- have you tried warm baths and messaging her tummy?
Karrie

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah she only went when I gave her the mix each time . I read it’s not good to do that often though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom