Constantly Glass Dancing, Even at Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandonforty2

Juvie Member
Okay Buster has been glass dancing constantly for about a week or two. He will also jump at his reptisun and come out. Sometimes, he will heabob. He does it for and hour, then stops and sleeps for an hour then repeats. He is a a couple of months older than a year old. He eats collard greens, beardie bites, and super worms and sometime dubias. Dave's tank is up and to the right of his tank.
Today, he started at 5:45 and is still going. I think he got spooked because he was freaking out.
What can I do to calm him down. All sides but the front of his tank are covered up. Its the same with Dave but he doesn't have the left side covered because that is where the two tanks meet.
Thanks,
Brandon

CountofCasualty

Gray-bearded Member
Are you 100% sure he's male? Any other abnormal activities going on? Less eating, small frequent poops?

If not, then it could just be winter/spring fever. It happens.

Brandonforty2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yea I'm pretty sure that he is male. I don't think he has any eggs. That is the only thing that has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stocam01
Top Bottom