concerning behavior, very stressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

chameleon7

Hatchling Member
Havent been online for ages as i have been unable to use my computer for a while, recently Carlos has been super stressed, been glass climbing almost all day long for the last two weeks, i thought it might be too hot with the weather heating up and stuff so i turn off his heat light off in the heat of the day. i try take him out to let him let off steam and hes really skittish and jumpy. i think it might be because he has lost access to his outdoor enclosure since i found my lost shingleback and had to put him in there. (which is great news by the way as he was lost for 5 months!) trying to figure out a way to get another outdoor enclosure out there. in the mean time i have ordered a harness so i can take him outside, i hope this fixes the problem as i am very worried, he seems super stressed :(

chameleon7

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Carlos (beardie not shingle) is about 3 years old now, with the awol shingle well, we got home from the beach and there was a shingle in our yard, but we were just about to head out for ice cream and since i assumed he was just a wild shingle, i quickly chucked him in carlos's outdoor enclosure so i could give him a proper release later. then when i got home later that day i went to relase him but thought i should check my phone for old pictures of snagz (the awol one), I examined scale patterns very carefully, and after a long look i decided 100% it was him, he had two odd white scales which linked up and a few scars etc which matched up perfectly, only thing that was diff was that he was slightly lighter in colour, but i figured when i got him he must have been a bit darker as he was going into a shed. and i proved myself right as he seems to be going into a shed now and he looks identical to the pics. but yeah, you could say i was pretty PUMPED! :blob8: Unfortunately i couldn't share the news with the BTS forum as i've been unable to login and this is the first time in yonks i've had access to a computer. but yeah all is well with all the shingles, just carlos i worry about now :(

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
chameleon7":1hqvoyd6 said:
Carlos (beardie not shingle) is about 3 years old now, with the awol shingle well, we got home from the beach and there was a shingle in our yard, but we were just about to head out for ice cream and since i assumed he was just a wild shingle, i quickly chucked him in carlos's outdoor enclosure so i could give him a proper release later. then when i got home later that day i went to relase him but thought i should check my phone for old pictures of snagz (the awol one), I examined scale patterns very carefully, and after a long look i decided 100% it was him, he had two odd white scales which linked up and a few scars etc which matched up perfectly, only thing that was diff was that he was slightly lighter in colour, but i figured when i got him he must have been a bit darker as he was going into a shed. and i proved myself right as he seems to be going into a shed now and he looks identical to the pics. but yeah, you could say i was pretty PUMPED! :blob8: Unfortunately i couldn't share the news with the BTS forum as i've been unable to login and this is the first time in yonks i've had access to a computer. but yeah all is well with all the shingles, just carlos i worry about now :(

Well , I'd go and buy a lotto ticket while the luck lasts.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
More fun time is in order for Carlos, I think he's bored out of his brain stuck in his tank and wants to have fun .

Also perhaps also he's acting up when he sees you and wants you to get him out for some daddy time and a snuggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom