Concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylorb

My beardie has been acting a little different recently. She seems a lot more lazy, is on the cold side more often than she used to and now the past two days she's barely taken a bite of her veggies (mustard greens and blue berries) or crickets. She used to eat 20-30 crickets a night but now she's been eating maybe 10. She's been the the vet before and was treated for "worms." Last visit said she was clear so I'm concerned if maybe they came back or this could be something else?

-Tank temp is is 98 hot side and 80 cold side.
-feed her mustard greens and blue berries every morning. Crickets at night.
-her subtract Is tile.

Taylorb

Original Poster
Mylittlebabytiger99":23xi9fab said:
I realised she hasn't really eaten, but when was the last time she pooped? How did it look?
I just got home from work and there was some poop,so sometime today. it was pretty solid. Urine was there. had a little red in the white

The red could be blood from straining herself from pooping, have you changed anything to her tank? Any other pets in the house that she could see? It sounds maybe like she could he stressed. Has she been getting enough fluids? If she's dehydrated it could explain why she's lethargic. I would just try my best to keep her under the light and hydrated.

Also try to up the tank temp a little more. Shoot for around 105. Is it cold where you live? How long do you keep the lights on for. Sorry for all the questions lol

Taylorb

Original Poster
Mylittlebabytiger99":dbdad30g said:
Also try to up the tank temp a little more. Shoot for around 105. Is it cold where you live? How long do you keep the lights on for. Sorry for all the questions lol
I noticed her tank did get up to 103 today so that's good! But no I live in Florida so it's cold for about 1 week during the year lol and yes I give her a bath a few times a week and I see her frequently lying in her bowl of water through out the day. But no other pets are ever around her. I'm just really hoping it doesn't have to do with parasites or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom