COCCIDIA MEDS DID NOT WORK TWICE HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Your boy wont be able to catch a cold from you & your family, so no worry there.
That is terrific he is doing much better. So, he is spending a lot of time basking now?
They will spend a good amount of time under their basking light & will gape to release
heat & cool off when they open their mouth in that way.
However, try to get the basking temperatures down a little bit. If the temperatures climb above
110, he could get overheated so try to keep the range lower than 110 if possible.

Tracie

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
Drache613":376j6dpg said:
Hello,

Your boy wont be able to catch a cold from you & your family, so no worry there.
That is terrific he is doing much better. So, he is spending a lot of time basking now?
They will spend a good amount of time under their basking light & will gape to release
However, try to get the basking temperatures down a little bit. If the temperatures climb above
110, he could get overheated so try to keep the range lower than 110 if possible.

Tracie

he is currently on my lap rn and he is SOOO chonky now! hes 342 grams!! his basking spot is 105-110 rarely the reason it was so hot when i posted it was bc it was very hot at the time it cooled down now though! and my cold is gone i also did a covid test and it came back negative! and about doing a stool sample my parents say there is n need to do it bc if we do more meds heel get sick again they said how do i convince them to do a stool sample? and treat it?

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
Drache613":243wdqzb said:
Hello,

Tracie

he is currently on my lap rn and he is SOOO chonky now! hes 342 grams!! his basking spot is 105-110 rarely the reason it was so hot when i posted it was bc it was very hot at the time it cooled down now though! and my cold is gone i also did a covid test and it came back negative! and about doing a stool sample my parents say there is n need to do it bc if we do more meds heel get sick again they said how do i convince them to do a stool sample? and treat it?

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
and today Chester ate: 6 crickets dusted with: calcium multivitamins and probiotics i got them yesterday! (I had to gut load them)! and one collard leaf and dried bearded dragon flowers! his stool had one drop of blood in it today :? and he seems much healthier ill post a pic tom he's huge!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

It sounds like his appetite is doing well. Since he seems to be eating normally maybe you
could hold off a little to see if his system gets back to normal. I would keep an eye on him
though in case he has more blood. Continue the probiotics to help out his system for awhile.
We will look forward to see a picture of him!

Tracie

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
Drache613":3k7czagj said:
Hello,

It sounds like his appetite is doing well. Since he seems to be eating normally maybe you
could hold off a little to see if his system gets back to normal. I would keep an eye on him
though in case he has more blood. Continue the probiotics to help out his system for awhile.
We will look forward to see a picture of him!

Tracie
when do you think I should do a stool sample then? what if he still has perisites :?:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

It might be a good idea to get another fecal done, if there is still some blood involved.
You can try to naturally take care of them using parsley, mint, basil & oregano blended up
into a daily greens slurry.

Tracie

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
Drache613":1plilsl8 said:
Hello,

It might be a good idea to get another fecal done, if there is still some blood involved.
You can try to naturally take care of them using parsley, mint, basil & oregano blended up

Tracie
ok! ill try it naturally then! let's hope heel likes it!

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
full

full

full

full

he wasn't blackbearding at all it just looks like that at the camera angle :)

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
Drache613":3pyaeuiq said:
Hello,

Tracie
also is it proven to work properly will it take out coccidia?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

He really looks great, his colors are nice!
The greens/herbal paste should help with worms & coccidia also. It should naturally clean
out the system enough to lower the levels.
Let us know how he is doing.

Tracie

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
ok! i will but he sleeping rn :) he was pretty gray in this picture but usually he's orange with blue bars!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

No problem at all. Let us know how things are going, I hope he is feeling better.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom