ClydeCam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toyguy

Juvie Member
That's pretty cool! I was thinking about doing the same thing - having seen this I think I will look into it :)

Thanks for sharing!

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Toyguy":lf1b11k4 said:
That's pretty cool! I was thinking about doing the same thing - having seen this I think I will look into it :)

Thanks for sharing!

It's a bit boring to sit and watch 24/7, but it's nice to have open in a separate window and just be able to click over to check on him from time to time.

kimmie

Sub-Adult Member
Cool! I thought about doing this as well so I could keep an eye on the little (ok BIG rascal). I was thinking of using an old laptop with a webcam hooked up to it. I might have to look into this more!

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
kimmie":3rieou7n said:
Cool! I thought about doing this as well so I could keep an eye on the little (ok BIG rascal). I was thinking of using an old laptop with a webcam hooked up to it. I might have to look into this more!

From what I understand, it's pretty easy to do if you use this USTREAM site. It didn't take my fiance long to set it up at all.

kimmie

Sub-Adult Member
HMMM I'd have to use my broadband card I use for travel though. We have satelitte internet and while it's great, they throttle the crap out of our usage (they don't want us hogging things). GOD I wish we had cable! :banghead:

AndyT

Juvie Member
6:43 PM, eastern time zone- he's staring at the camera! He was gone by the time I wrote that

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
AndyT":1uqx9yta said:
6:43 PM, eastern time zone- he's staring at the camera! He was gone by the time I wrote that

Yeah, I took him out to feed him. He's back now!

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
cool! i've been thinking about doing something like this. i get worried about falkor when i'm at work all day. i'd love to be able to check in on him occasionally.

Sadona

Juvie Member
Neat idea! Clyde is such a cutie. I have always wanted to know what a beardie does when unwatched. As soon as I clicked on the link and saw him, I said "Hey Clyde!" and his eyes opened! :D

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Sadona":2hfikix9 said:
Neat idea! Clyde is such a cutie. I have always wanted to know what a beardie does when unwatched. As soon as I clicked on the link and saw him, I said "Hey Clyde!" and his eyes opened! :D

I swear he knows when he's being watched, even through the camera!

ClydesGirl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Had a little trouble with the feed, but it's working now and poor Clyde is NOT enjoying his head shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom