Cinder New pictures Odec 06(Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So here are some week 6 pictures. shes growing! shes mid shed right now.....not a very happy little one when she sheds thats for sure.

Week 6 measurement
HPIM1940.jpg

New weight 27grams!
HPIM1939.jpg

HPIM1944.jpg

HPIM1941.jpg

HPIM1936-1.jpg

HPIM1921.jpg

HPIM1919.jpg

HPIM1917.jpg

her trying to sleep....had to get a picture!
HPIM1915.jpg

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
some new pictures only 5 days since the last and shes had her biggist growth spurt yet.

new measurements.
HPIM1972.jpg

42 grams!
HPIM1970.jpg

Finally eating her greens. she loves them. eats them like shes starving. always finishes what i put out
HPIM1961.jpg

Love this picture taken at the right time. makes me laugh every time i see it.
HPIM1959.jpg

HPIM1974.jpg

HPIM1975.jpg

HPIM1973.jpg

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ya its weird lol one day she wont eat them the next she LOVES them. shes growing so very fast also so guess im doing everything alright now :)

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
so not the best pictures because its from my phone but here are some random pictures between now and july 25th.

she now weights 72-73 grams (keeps showing one or the other on my scale)

Will try to add some more pictures this next Tuesday of her weight and length if i get the time.
o btw she is shedding her head and legs in most of these pictures

Num num her greens in the morning....if i for some reason forget to replace them before i go to work she will try to eat the dry stuff....lol
HPIM1980.jpg

Rember the first pics i posted? wow she is growing fast!
0807111856.jpg

0807111910.jpg

0807111911.jpg

0807111911a.jpg

Loving her colors they are finnaly coming out. when i first got her these strip things she has looked all blurry and ugly but now that shes getting older they are Really starting to show!
0807111723.jpg

0807111723a.jpg

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
sorry for the delay in pictures but here are some updated ones of cinder!

about 13 inches now.
HPIM2035.jpg

about 113-114 grams now
HPIM2031.jpg

random pics
HPIM2036.jpg

HPIM2033.jpg

HPIM2030.jpg

HPIM2029.jpg

HPIM2028.jpg

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you. was the best name i could think of for a dragon! (lol) and ya shes growing so fast seems like yesterday that she was just that little thing on the first page lol makes me a little bit emotional when i look at them just because how much i like her and i know by the time i blink again she will be full grown :( lol

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
so i have been letting cinder out of her tank durein the day and night and now when i do so she likes to come to me and burrow her little body into mine and go to sleep it is so cute lol even if i put her on the other side o the room go to my bed she will run over climb up and go to sleep Lol

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sorry for the long delay in my postings of my beautiful beardie cinder! have been extremely busy with college and work.

Cinder now at about 209 Grams. her weight gain has greatly decreased from when she was a bit younger.
HPIM2076.jpg

Cinder now a little over 16 inches total in size.
HPIM2075.jpg

Cinder trying to play mass effect 2 with me on my xbox =p
HPIM2083.jpg

She now has a orange beard it just suddenly appeared after a shed she had not long ago.
HPIM2082.jpg

hmmm my greens! (she now loves them to death and will run to the dish when put down!
HPIM2084.jpg

remember the old pictures of her being so very little?
HPIM2078.jpg

HPIM2077.jpg

securedownload.jpg

securedownload3.jpg

securedownload2.jpg

securedownload1.jpg

The queen on her perch !
HPIM2085.jpg

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ya she is my little monster would never get rid of her! she had her rough moments when she couldent eat all she needed that day due to money but all is fine now and she is healthy so that is all that matters! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom