Cinder New pictures Odec 06(Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Thought i would post some pictures of my new bearded dragon baby along with his/her cage set up for now till it gets bigger. wish i knew if it was a boy or a girl but will in time :). was told it is about 1 month old but don't think its that old so not 100% sure on age.

week 1 measurement pictures. hard to see the tape but like 2 1/2 i think
HPIM1807.jpg

W1
HPIM1811.jpg

W1
HPIM1810.jpg

W1
HPIM1809.jpg

W1
HPIM1795.jpg

W2- new cage set up. crickets one side of tank him other.
HPIM1816.jpg

W2
HPIM1819.jpg

W2
HPIM1818.jpg

W2
HPIM1815.jpg

W2
HPIM1813.jpg

so far it's doing great will post a few once a week :) thanks for looking !

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ha only name i could think of :) so decided it best. and ya i love its color so far. wish i could sex it but i dont know of any way to do so at this age so ill wait :)

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
some new pictures of cinder w3 of having him!
Getting bigger slowly but surly seems to only be growing fatter/wider not longer to much. only about 1/2 it seems. is eating about 30 crix a day

HPIM1859.jpg

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
loving cinder so far is very friendly. only problem i see is the stress thing but hes going to a vet in the next week. hopefully they can fix it for me ! :)thanks for the reply s!

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
anyone know when about i can properly sex my little bearded dragon? and some of the easier ways to go about it? would love to know if cinder is a boy or a girl. lol thanks in advance

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
some more pictures.
cage was a little messy but couldent wait to post um :) she/he seems to be doing great so far eating lots and is active.

15grams
HPIM1874.jpg

W4 measurements
HPIM1863.jpg

HPIM1867.jpg

HPIM1866.jpg

HPIM1865.jpg

HPIM1861.jpg

HPIM1862.jpg

HPIM1859-1.jpg

HPIM1858-1.jpg

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the comment am loving having her very much. hoping the vet can make sure its really a her (looks like it is). and not much wrong with my little one. has only been a month but i am really attached to her lol.

and ya i got the scale at Walmart cheapest one i could find and it seems to work well.

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
so took Her to the vet he confirmed she is a female for me. he did a physical and gave me a 3 which is considered ideal i guess he said everything checks out he said my set up sounds perfect temps uvb everything. he said i should be feeding her larger crickets and fewer of them a sitting thou not sure what to think of that. he said she feels a little "gassy" but that might be normal he said. they did a stool sample and it said she had 6 cocdilia or however you spell that but only 6 total which i guess is nothing at all to worry about since it is so small. so everything checks out shes the right weight and so on. so that makes me happy! :)

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
shes at 19 grams now and very active eater now! . its funny when i walk up with her feeding tub she goes crazy Lol she sees it on the bed so trys to run for it thru the glass its pretty funny .

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So here are the new pics for week 5? i think of having her ! (going by so fast lol) !

so W5 Measurement (i honestly suck at doing these ones for whatever reason) that or shes not growing in lenth from what i can see....
but shes sure growing in other area's

HPIM1913.jpg

New weight 22 grams!

HPIM1905.jpg

rember the other pic of her on my hand from my first set? here's a new one !

HPIM1908.jpg

Love her colors hope they get better as she ages

HPIM1900.jpg

HPIM1896.jpg

HPIM1902.jpg

You looking at me? lol
HPIM1895.jpg

Look at that belly =p
HPIM1914.jpg

HPIM1903.jpg

HPIM1899.jpg

HPIM1894.jpg

thanks again for all the replys love showing her off and defintly love the complements ! :)

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ya is the lumpiness normal? i'm sure it is lol and ya her tails still the same but not realy worried as of yet :)

joshsr12345

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
annieoakley123":337whw60 said:
Ah I can tell she grew, esp with the weight gain. But she did get longer....just the measuring tapes were off.
ya i know lol its hard to get her not to move Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom