Cheryl is my hero and my baby is COMING SOON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophiophilist

Hatchling Member
After years of waiting...

Years of researching...

Months of preparing...

And lots of bothering Cheryl of Rio Reptiles (God bless her heart, she is a saint)...

I purchased this little hypo sunburst boy and he will be arriving tomorrow!

tumblr_mo238l19tg1qz56kjo1_1280.jpg

I'M SO EXCITED. I don't know how I'm gonna make it till then! :blob5:

I'm still wrestling with names though! I like to give my pets unique names and he deserves just the right one.

Seriously though? Cheryl has answered all of my questions, put up with me texting and pestering her, been super professional and helpful and is basically the best. So she's got a lifelong fan and customer in me and if anybody ever needs anything beardie related or wants a dragon, GO TO CHERYL. It's obvious she really cares about her babies and will help you make sure you're giving them the best care. beardeddragons.co / beardeddragon.co / rioreptiles.com

Sorry but she's awesome and I just had to throw that out there. :D

I have everything ready and now it's just a matter of trying to stay focused at work long enough to make it through the day and night!!

Draaagon my baby's coming hooooome :!: :!: :!:

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Congratz on finally getting your own baby!

I have always heard nothing but good things from her dragons and I use her to mail in my fecal samples and she is great about it all. My biggest fear about ordering a beardie online is that their babies are not always what they say they are, but I would definitely trust Cheryl without a doubt.

Annalee

Juvie Member
Congrats! I tried to name my first beardie before receiving him and the name I picked didn't stick. Let it come to you when he's with you. He's gorgeous by the way. Looks a lot like my first beardie when he was a baby.
Glad to see your enthusiasm. If you need anything and Cheryl isn't within reach, let the forum and/or I know. We'll do our best to help!

Ophiophilist

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you guys! I'm on tenterhooks here till he arrives safely! I will go put my excess energy to use by chopping up some butternut squash and greens for him for tomorrow.

jacody

Sub-Adult Member
you're sooooooo anxious... :roll: I was the same when taking mine home.. waited and waited, but it'll be worth it.. we all love a gal/guy that'll take the time to research and have everything ready for a new arrival instead of worrying if all is ok when you get him/her home... gorgeous lil' beardie.. you should keepa growth chart and take pics each time you measure.. they grow so fast to the point of thinking.. how/when did you get so big??..

Firebonbon

Hatchling Member
I remember being excited too after years of waiting. You're going to LOVE it when he gets here.

He's so gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticsalten
Top Bottom