Cheryl @ BeardedDragon.co.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumpdog450

Hatchling Member
Ok so I'm a New Beardie owner and was turned on to this website. They have a ton of great stuff and especially Awesome SuperWorms! They have great shipping time and rates and top-notch packaging to boot! I got worms, morphing containers, chow, crystals, etc.... I just wanted to pass it on and I'm sure you all know about it
Thanks
Cody

Burra

Hatchling Member
I absolutely agree with you! Great customer service, awesome products (some hard to find items) and great prices!!!! :blob5: :blob8:

Travis1102

I just bought my beardie (pic as my avatar) from Cheryl as well. He arrived on Friday and seems to be settling in well. He still doesn't like greens, but I did get him to eat a couple of bites out of my fingers and then he ate about 10-15 crickets today...a few of those from my fingers as well, but he takes those a bit more 'excitedly' which makes me jump almost every time! :)

Cheryl's been great about answering all my newbie questions and literally had him packaged up and shipped with not much notice when I decided to buy.

Lumpdog450

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Travis1102":3s7e7ok3 said:
I just bought my beardie (pic as my avatar) from Cheryl as well. He arrived on Friday and seems to be settling in well. He still doesn't like greens, but I did get him to eat a couple of bites out of my fingers and then he ate about 10-15 crickets today...a few of those from my fingers as well, but he takes those a bit more 'excitedly' which makes me jump almost every time! :)

Cheryl's been great about answering all my newbie questions and literally had him packaged up and shipped with not much notice when I decided to buy.

Yea she's been one of my "Tech Lines" ...

newmommybeardie

Hatchling Member
Hi all i just ordered my first order fron Cheryl and was very happy about the prices (even if i pay a wee biy more for shipping but was well worth it). Her web site is great and her services are really great to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasiacolson
Top Bottom