Ceramic tile - Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
McBeck":1daaljwd said:
MrSpectrum":1daaljwd said:
He doesn't even avail himself of a soft cardboard area.
I would guess, since they bask on a rock all day, their heinies aren't as sensitive as we may project on them.
Mine actually sleeps on a piece of petrified wood. Until such time as they come out with a Sleep Number basking rock, she will just have to make due... :mrgreen:
ZaRDoZ has slept on the tile floor (despite other options) every night we've had him--until this week. The last couple nights, he's slept on top of his tower, which is capped with real slate tiles.
I think it's due to him gorging himself at a couple of meals, and he just didn't want to move after basking up there until lights-out, but who can say... :dontknow: Dragonz iz weerd [sic]. :lol:

yanchus17

Original Poster
Thanks for all of the feedback - I appreciate the help. I will be tiling the new enclosure over the next few days with plenty of cure time. Going to be using some of the advice shared here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom