cat loves the locusts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well over the past few months my new 2 year old tabby has watched my beardy Gizmo with interest, but is just plain terriffied if she rund over to him (she jumped on him while he was asleep and i think she spiked him lol!)

So since then he just totters around and dosnt pay too much attention. Well i was cleaning to locust tub out and i have never seen him so animanted. When i was finished i left it out and he sat for two ours watching them, if they stopped moving he would tap the side and carry on watching! It was like kitty TV!

i was just soo funny i thought id share!

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
yeh! One escaped last week and he ate it! Full on crunch, gone purr, can i have another!

MissT

BD.org Addict
Hehe! My cat was the same when I had the beardies at my mums. She was just as mesmerized by moving beardies tho! She has absolutely no fear when it comes to things like that! Poppy did the same with the locust tubs! N when I would bring in a new bag she would sit watching it for an age, just waiting to pounce on whatever was bouncing aroud in the sack!!!!!

Sardonyx

Haha!! Same here!

I get visited by a stray I've called Inigo, and he LOVES chasing crickets (Errol knocked a tub over the other day, so they are now all over my house). He's just caught two of them and munched them, lol :p

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from General to Beardie Tales (because it's semi beardie related)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nohupics
Top Bottom