Captain's Crazy Noisy Morning (pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all morning I've been hearing "scratch scratch scurry thunk! clud!" and repeat... over, and over, and over again. I was pretty sure I knew who the culprit was, so I went up and down the stairs trying to catch him in the act each time. It was all to no avail of course, as he froze in place every time he saw me. He was ALL OVER the place each time I saw him!! The event went as follows over a period of 30mins or so...

"Whut Mom? I izn't making any noizes!"
Cap1.jpg

"Nope, not me... I iz here the wholllle time"
Cap4.jpg

"I can haz sum greenz, maybee?"
Cap5.jpg

"Nah, I wantz to climb on my turtle shell."
Cap7.jpg

"See, Mom... I iz innasent!"
Cap8.jpg

"I thinkz i'll leev Mom a prezent."
Cap9.jpg

"Tee hee heh... that'll sho her fur spyingz on meee!" :twisted:
Cap11.jpg

"Whut Mom? I didn't doo it!"
Cap13.jpg

"La dee dah dee dum *whistle whistle* ...nope, not me! Maybee Lotus made the poopz?!"
Cap14.jpg

"Not amuzed... OMG Mom, I'm all dah way over here in MY own tank - make Captain SHUT UP!"
Lot1EE.jpg

"Woohoo now I getz to come out & play while my tank dryz!! Oh noes, where'z my branch?! Oh yeah, I pooped on it... oh well Mom, I guess your leg will do as a substitoot."
Cap16.jpg

"Oh noes! Exziled baak to my tank!"
Cap20.jpg

"Meh, home sweet branch... I'll findz a way to come out again, I promize! Muahahaha!!"
Cap17.jpg

lilgreeneyes

Juvie Member
Oh my gosh that was so cute! I just love the facial expresssions. Our Grendel is the same way. He will run around his tank scratching and thumping around and then leave a present. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom