Can't Thank You All Enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpikesAgirl

Juvie Member
This is an open letter to all in this community who have helped me with Dino! Never, in my life, have I had the opportunity to be in contact with such a wonderful group of caring people. I came here desperately hoping that I would get help for Dino and I ended up with SO MUCH more. I've come across the most compassionate and caring people here, who love their pets to the ends of the Earth! We all have one (or more) little thing in common: a Bearded Dragon who stole our hearts! :love5: The support and encouragement I've gotten here is simply amazing! I thought there was no hope for Dino when I started posting back in March. I've learned so much with the help of so many here. It's overwhelming when I think about it! Some posts brought me to tears, picked me up when I was feeling down and desperate, made me laugh and most importantly, gave me strength to continue down the long and winding path of getting Dino healthy again! I really, truly feel that had I not come here, I would've lost Dino. Thank you for being so caring to an absolute stranger and sharing your knowledge with me. It means so much to me! Words cannot express the gratitude I feel toward you all and Beardeddragon.org for being here!
Love & Hugs to you All!

XtinaBeardieMom

Juvie Member
Awww, I feel the same way about this place. All we can do is take in as much information from each other as we can and then re-distribute it to the other lost beardie owners who come here seeking our help. A special thanks to Cailyth (RIP) the beardie who started it all by stealing Alex's heart like you said.

SpikesAgirl

Juvie Member
Original Poster
"Ditto" XtinaLotusMonster! A very special "Thank you" to Alex for starting this website & to Cailyth for stealing his heart so long ago! :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom