can't figure out my beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardeddtagonlover

Hatchling Member
my beardie was diagnosed with coccidia and she was very lethargic did not want to do anything including basking after 3 weeks of treatment hes levels are now manageable the last time she pooped about a week ago the feces seemed normal but my beardie still very lethargic and wont bask or eat on its own im still syringe feeding him once every 2 or 3 days im using carnivore care with some collard greens and yellow squash i blend with water hes calcium and multivitamin.depends on the day when i put him on the basking spot he will bask for 2 to 4 hours sometimes she wont today she fell asleep and the basking spot and did not go to her hide till 4 hours later she is very alert tail curled up she likes it when i bath her she does not try to get out until i take her out her tub overall she looks pretty healthy her weight has been between 380-400g she is 8 to 9 months old just her behaviour is not a healthy one also she is positive for ADV but to me she seems that is trying to brumate i hear they wont till 1 year old but like anything nothing is written in stone what do you guys think?

Beardeddtagonlover

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i guess is brumation at 8 months old she is been in her hide for over a week i took her out on tuesday gave her a bath and gave her 2ml of water and she went back to sleep.hasn't lost any weight either so far still at 400g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom