Can you help this little guy?/Pumpkin NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Pumpkin has come a long way thanks to you, they both look fabulous! Keep those updates comin! I love the stink eye pic!

LizardKat

Hatchling Member
Hi Mandy!

Mandy.. Glad to hear that you are researching beardie's before just going out and buying one. Both of my rescues (Pumpkin and Tazzie) were possessed by owners who did not research their physical and emotional needs prior to buying them. Many exotic pets seem "cool" but they can be a lot of work as well as expensive. I have a rescued 3.5 foot iguana and when I first brought her home, she was ready to attack any thing that came near her. With kindness and love, she transformed into the BIGGEST baby who is so affectionate and cuddly.

I am glad that you enjoyed reading Pumpkin's tale. He is such a sweet and happy dragon. I have to admit, my first beardie found me!! I already had two turtles, Sophia (the iguana) fish, two dogs.. One of my friends called and said her daughter had a lizard that was "dying". I went and picked up the lizard (a Beardie) and I immediately fell in love with her. I took her to the vets office and they did not offer me much hope. Well, that was June and the little girl (Tazzie) is still recovering. I would have been lost if I had not found this website because I was a first time Beardie owner. I am thrilled that you are learning/researching Beardies. I have found them to be such magical creatures.
Have a great New Year!
Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom